The editor of “European Bison Conservation Newsletter" will maintain the confidentiality of the information collected at each stage of the article evaluation and publication process, with the exception of information contained in articles that have been published in the journal. The editor will not request any data from authors other than those included in the registration form.
GDPR information clause of the European Bison Friends Society Publishing House:
- The controller of your personal data is the European Bison Friends Society, address: ul. Ciszewskiego 8 pok. 42, 02-786 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com
- A data protection officer may be contacted by you by post at the address: ul. CIszewskiego 8 pok. 42, 02-786 Warszawa, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is – under Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – the need to dispose of the data for the performance of the contract or to take action at your request, prior to the conclusion of the contract, in order to carry out the publishing process; fulfilment of the legal obligation incumbent on the controller, for financial settlements, including tax settlements.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if the required personal data is not provided, it will not be possible to complete the publishing process.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract, as well as for the duration of any related claims arising, in particular under the applicable law.
- Your personal data can be transferred to entities involved in the implementation of the publishing process and to public authorities or entities entitled to obtain data under applicable law.
- You have the right to access, rectify, erase your personal data, to restrict processing of them, to transfer them and to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Polish Data Protection Commissioner.